Need Telephone numbers checking or adding?
Need telephone numbers checking?
Around 50,000 Landline telephone numbers change every day in the UK. That’s just the landlines so when you add in mobiles and VOIP numbers. Keeping up with this can be a headache
Add to this calling a TPS or CTPS number may well result in a very unhappy individual, potential brand damage and possibly a fine
T2D has a solution. Click here to get your data updated and legal today
Telephone number verification
- Verify Mobiles and Landlines
- Check numbers for structural correctness – Is the number the right length, does the dialling code match address
- Identified numbers that are incorrect
- Lives verification also available
Accurate and up-to-date telephone numbers in your customer database help you communicate with your customers faster and more effectively, helping you perform telemarketing campaigns to sell your products and service
Each day there are around 50,000 phone number changes just to the landline network, that’s without network number changes and mobiles. Wrong numbers will mean a loss of revenue and may also indicate changes to the individual or company
- Identifies numbers which are incorrect
- Shows which parts are incorrect – Picks up code changes
- Live verification ensure that phone number connects
- Mobile verification show status of mobile as to if they are live, off, abandoned number, not allocated, wrong number or voice message only.
Telephone Appending – enhance your data with additional telephone numbers
- Get up-to-date telephone numbers for your customers
- Up to 3 telephone numbers per household
- Match against BT OSIS database – source of the telephone directory plus lifestyle, business and mobile databases
- Over 87 million subscriber numbers and around 50,000 changes 6 days a week
- Part of our data cleansing range of services
Accurate and up-to-date telephone numbers in your customer database help you communicate with your customers faster and more effectively, helping you perform telemarketing campaigns to sell your products and services.
For those customers that are ex-directory, we can also supply a flag to indicate that an active telephone line is available for the customer, but we cannot supply the telephone number itself.
Flag those numbers in the TPS and CTPS databases
- Identify all the telephone numbers registered to your customers and provide up to 3 numbers for those individuals registered to multiple lines
- Define which of your customers are ex-directory and flag them as such, so that although their telephone number is unavailable, you can still be confident they reside at that address
- Lifestyle and mobile numbers available and are de-duped against OSIS and live tested prior to supply